Looking for recommended coolers to replace wraith stealth

ItsBazza

I just built my new pc on a budget of $1000 AUD and everything works fine except the cpu temps on my Ryzen 5 3600 are way too high on the stock cooler 

I ran Cinebench r15 and was getting 92c and all of the fans in the case were blasting and making a horrible amount of noise to try and bring the cpu temps under control

I replace the thermal paste and that did nothing to temps and added more case fans 2 to pull and 2 to push and while it improved my gpu temps i am still getting around 90c on cpu temps

I was thinking of getting a Cryorig M9 Plus (https://www.pccasegear.com/products/43102/cryorig-m9-plus-dual-fan-cpu-cooler) but not sure if it is the best option.

Any cooler around 50 AUD i am looking for as long as it is an improvement from the wraith stealth.

The wraith stealth is a great cooler not sure what you're doing from to get 92c. Try the hyper 212 black or something noctua, i heard noctua is coming out with black coolers this year

SPEC LIST:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X w/ NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm Liquid Cooler
  • GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 5000MHz CL18
  • Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Godlike
  • SSD: Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 1TB (x3)
  • PSU: Corsair AX1600i
  • Case: NZXT H710
  • Monitor: Alienware AW2521H 25inch 360Hz 1ms

Something is wrong. A stealth should get near that hot on a 3600

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Put the backplate and side bars on, find a Wraith Prism. It will clip right on and will handle 105w upgrade chips.

the stock R 5 3600 cooler isnt very good, i was getting 85c under full load and when i installed the cooler master 212 the temps went down to 70c under full load.

On 1/25/2021 at 1:17 AM, Phil Swift said:

I just built my new pc on a budget of $1000 AUD and everything works fine except the cpu temps on my Ryzen 5 3600 are way too high on the stock cooler 

I ran Cinebench r15 and was getting 92c and all of the fans in the case were blasting and making a horrible amount of noise to try and bring the cpu temps under control

I replace the thermal paste and that did nothing to temps and added more case fans 2 to pull and 2 to push and while it improved my gpu temps i am still getting around 90c on cpu temps

I was thinking of getting a Cryorig M9 Plus (https://www.pccasegear.com/products/43102/cryorig-m9-plus-dual-fan-cpu-cooler) but not sure if it is the best option.

Any cooler around 50 AUD i am looking for as long as it is an improvement from the wraith stealth.

For the Ryzen 3600, once you go to a Hyper 212, which is the starting point for after market cooler in my opinion, anything beyond that makes very little difference.  I have tested on a 3600:

Hyper 212

Noctua Nh-D15

Noctua U12s

120mm AIO

240mm AIO

280mm AIO

There is barely a 5C difference between any of them because they are all more than enough to handle 65-70watts.