Strix g15 stuck at 0.78ghz on battery with little upscale

HI, got this awesome laptop but recently i noticed that when im running it unplugged it keeps the cpu at the lowest speeds while it wasnt like that before. Of course i dont expect it to max the clock speeds but at least i should go to base clock. 
Its not a bios issue as i got that reset like a few times already. 
CPU is undervolted but thats not the issue as at base voltage it does the same
XTU says its thermal throttling what i dont understand as its at 50C 

- latest bios version 310
- W10 X64 2009 
image.png.ad056b4cabfc9948a9b4cb631e277907.png

12 minutes ago, LunarKairos said:

HI, got this awesome laptop but recently i noticed that when im running it unplugged it keeps the cpu at the lowest speeds while it wasnt like that before. Of course i dont expect it to max the clock speeds but at least i should go to base clock. 
Its not a bios issue as i got that reset like a few times already. 
CPU is undervolted but thats not the issue as at base voltage it does the same
XTU says its thermal throttling what i dont understand as its at 50C 

- latest bios version 310
- W10 X64 2009 
image.png.ad056b4cabfc9948a9b4cb631e277907.png

Undervolting a laptop is a bad idea. It can mess with the timing and cause issues with the fan speed not adjusting. It does look like your are throttling, where did you the 50C temp readout from?

EDIT: Are you referring to the task manager screenshot you took? That's the graphics card not the processor.

Restore stock voltages and uninstall XTU. Go into bios and disable all S1, S3 etc. sleep and power saving functions you can find. 

Let's hope it's a setting. Worst case you bricked your laptop by messing with voltages. Why even undervolt in the first place? You won't gain battery life out of it. By default the intel cpu will run on a single core if the workload is low enough. I have seen fairly new laptops from Lenovo (Legion) and Dell to fail because of undervolting. 

27 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Undervolting a laptop is a bad idea. It can mess with the timing and cause issues with the fan speed not adjusting. It does look like your are throttling, where did you the 50C temp readout from?

EDIT: Are you referring to the task manager screenshot you took? That's the graphics card not the processor.

Restore stock voltages and uninstall XTU. Go into bios and disable all S1, S3 etc. sleep and power saving functions you can find. 

Let's hope it's a setting. Worst case you bricked your laptop by messing with voltages. Why even undervolt in the first place? You won't gain battery life out of it. By default the intel cpu will run on a single core if the workload is low enough. I have seen fairly new laptops from Lenovo (Legion) and Dell to fail because of undervolting. 

CPU temp readings i got from Hwmonitor and Aida64
My bios only has undervolt till -0.8 and no other S1, S3 functions to edit

2 minutes ago, LunarKairos said:

CPU temp readings i got from Hwmonitor and Aida64
My bios only has undervolt till -0.8 and no other S1, S3 functions to edit

What laptop do you have?

12 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

What laptop do you have?

Asus Rog Strix G15

9 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

What laptop do you have?

Check for C-State or power management options and disable them. I am guessing your laptop is still fairly clean. Again, I have seen an undervolt mess with a control circuit on the motherboard that adjusts the fan speed. If I remember correctly, the laptop was basically dead because it overheated so much that sensitive components started to melt. Also check your manual on how to reset the laptop. I am guessing you have one of those newer ones that you cannot take the battery out that easily. Follow the manual to reset it and then go into bios and run base settings while plugged into the wall.

9 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Check for C-State or power management options and disable them. I am guessing your laptop is still fairly clean. Again, I have seen an undervolt mess with a control circuit on the motherboard that adjusts the fan speed. If I remember correctly, the laptop was basically dead because it overheated so much that sensitive components started to melt. Also check your manual on how to reset the laptop. I am guessing you have one of those newer ones that you cannot take the battery out that easily. Follow the manual to reset it and then go into bios and run base settings while plugged into the wall.

Actually no. Im tunning the older 2020 model G512LW. But it is 3 months old noe. Undervolting these are allowed by the manufacturer 
Also apparently uninstalling XTU a few days ago left all it's trash services and devices in device manager i had to manually uninstall, even armoury crate was using one of its services. Tested it wasn't really stuck there anymore. 

So I have another issue. I can't seem do uninstall the xtu service and devices from device manager.