Any Cherry MX Blue keyboards with RGB for around or under $100?

ThatSweetGamer

I was at Best Buy with my mom and surprisingly she really liked the gaming keyboards that were on display. She was saying how she really likes the "rainbow" keyboards and how clicky some of them were. But the thing is a lot if not all were $200+. Does anyone know of any full keyboards with Cherry MX Blue switches for "cheap" and it's a plus if they have RGB?

I don't think you're gonna find many full-size RGB keyboards with MX Blues sub-$100, but something like a Ducky One 2 would give you good build quality without being overly gamer-y. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

10 minutes ago, ThatSweetGamer said:

I was at Best Buy with my mom and surprisingly she really liked the gaming keyboards that were on display. She was saying how she really likes the "rainbow" keyboards and how clicky some of them were. But the thing is a lot if not all were $200+. Does anyone know of any full keyboards with Cherry MX Blue switches for "cheap" and it's a plus if they have RGB?

You can get a Cherry G80 Keyboard with Blue switches, no RGB though. Something like the Corsair K68 can be had with the Blue switches and it does have RGB. It's a bit more expensive that the plain Cherry G80 but not as expensive as those ultra gaming keyboards.

Holy smokes, even keyboard prices have exploded! I paid 100-ish after tax when I got my G710+ back when it was new. Great keyboard, and I really enjoyed the macro keys. But good gawd, 300 is insanity. I currently use a Cherry board at work, that I paid 80-ish for, I don't remember if it has RGB on it or not, though. At home I now use a Corsair K70, but the RGB is well... just R. I think there is a RGB flavor, for about 10 bucks more, but they didn't have any in the store when I got mine.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6850K

GPU: nVidia GTX 1080Ti (ZoTaC AMP! Extreme)

Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-UltraGaming

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) 3000Mhz EVGA SuperSC DDR4

Case: RaidMax Delta I

PSU: ThermalTake DPS-G 750W 80+ Gold

Monitor: Samsung 32" UJ590 UHD

Keyboard: Corsair K70

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar

Audio: Logitech Z200 (desktop); Roland RH-300 (headphones)

For Cherry MX switches, it will be far too expensive. If you don't mind, you can search for keyboard with Outemu blue switch. It will be very similar to Cheery MX blue switch and many of them will be way much cheaper.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

Look for keyboard with gateron or kailh blue or other clicky switches ...

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16823201113?Description=rosewill keyboard&cm_re=rosewill_keyboard-_-23-201-113-_-Product

My gf got that one with brown switches ... it's heavy, quite sturdy and doesn't flex, the ring can be customized separately from the keys ... and best of all it's kailh switches inside ... imo the only downside is that it's not hotswappable but that's just me. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD