help with some mem OC ryzen 3600x hynix CJR

no matter what i do i cant lower TRCDRD more than 21 also cant seem to lower tRC more than 60, vdram is 1.42 in bios right now and showing 1.45v with hwmonitor64 ( calculated trfc based on trc with tRFC calculator mini by Veii ) is it mismatched timings ?
They seem stable with TM5 1usmusv3 profile and also OCCT ram test also checked the IF and that one seems stable aswell ( not fully sure as there isnt a dedicated stress test for that i just do P95 Blend and OCCT Power stress )
also my mem copy score(aida64) seems a bit low compared to others with same timings and freq as mine.
Another weird issue is that if i set a static OC of 4.4ghz on the CPU my aida64 score increases a bit ( 54700.. / 30399 / 50100 / 64.4 ) why is that ? Have it with pbo and EDC bug right now
Could someone chime in and tell my if my timings are good overall ?( i have the feeling iv set some of them wrong and its causing delays or the IC is autocorrecting them for me )
ICs are Hynix CJR acording to typhoon burner and as far as i could tell from examining them they are Rev. A2 originally corsair 3600 CL16/22/22/43
LE: if i lower tRCDRD to 20 i get alot of error 6 in TM5

memoc.jpg