Ram speed not showing right in Task Manager

Twisted Executor

hi i having some trouble with my new gaming pc build it is a amd fx 6300 with a GTX 1060 20Gb of ddr3 ram with a Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 motherboard it is a budget bill because I don't have a lot of money and I got the board CPU and Ram from a buddy of mine and no mater what i do i have updated the bios and reset it to factory default but no mater what i do my ram speed is showing 667 MHz when it is about 1600 MHz in the bios if anyone can help that would be appreciated and as a side note I did order new Ram it will be here tomorrow in case that might be the problem and i did update windows and all of the drivers

image.png.883bb73a576f80d5505818e60f7f6898.pngimage.png.2bbf5a49d83ad280ef28eba52b4ce2a5.png

Have you tried enabling XMP in your BIOS settings? 

i dont know if this motherboard has that option I'm not used to this kind of motherboard i have had a Dell Optiplex board my whole life so don't know how this motherboard works that well and I've never used a style of BIOS like this one

Could also be an issue with populating all 4 slots. 20GB is a weird number to end up at because it's not a power of 2, so I'm guessing you have a mismatch of sizes, maybe a mismatch of speeds too? Try taking two of the DIMMs of the same size and 1600mHz speed, and running just those installed in the A2 and B2 slots (2nd and 4th) and see what speed is reported. 

ya just got the new rem installed and it is still showing 800 MHz it was showing with the old ram 500MHz but after i change the docp setting in the Bios it was showing 800 so i was like ok the ram is dead but now with the new ram still the same