Faulty SSD M.2 Boot drive?

suha04

Hi guys, I need your support!

Since I built my PC, there were some Blue Screens with totally different code names, and I had no idea what caused them. This was about 2 month ago. Now, I have an accusation that my source is my SSD. I'm going to attach every images I made, so maybe you could help me troubleshoot, if I'm not right. So, first, I had a few crashes in the past few days, and sometimes my Windows just died before that, and I couldn't click on anything. These BSoDs were "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION", "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" (I have photos of them if needed, but there's no other info on them). After the reboot, my PC lists every component, except my M.2 boot drive, which won't come back with a reset, only with a shutdown, and a turning the PC back on. I'm using a Kingston A2000 250GB. The SSD Manager says it's healty with a 99% wear indicator, and the newest firmware installed, so I have no idea what to do. I did all of the cmd cleaning commands I know about:

SFC /scannow, DISM /CheckHealth /RestoreHealth, nothing changed, all came back clean. The drivers are up-to-date, so that's why I blame the SSD.

Please, If anyone knows what to do, help me!

Thanks,

Alex

Every other component listed.jpg

No SSD listed.jpg