Fans spin but no video or power to mouse/keyboard

Hello Everyone,

So I am trying to build my first PC and currently running into the issue of the fans spinning but no video output or usb power to mouse/keyboard. My GPU, RAM, and Fans all have RGB so I can tell they are getting power to some extent as they are all lighting up.
PC Partpicker https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NXqZj2 . I have a Asus Prime B550 wifi, 5600x with stock cooler, EVGA 3080 (finally got one), and a Corsair 750W PSU.

Troubleshooting steps I have done:
  • Change around ram. Booted with just one stick, ensured they are in right spot, and booted with no RAM in. When I tried to turn on with no RAM I did not get any beeps....
  • Reset the CMOS battery
  • Ensured all power cables are plugged in. Including the 3x 8pins into GPU, CPU 8-in, and 24 pin.

Is there anything else I could try? I know that some B550 MBs require a BIOS update to work with the 5600x. How do I know if this is what the issue could be? I bought the MB as an Amazon Warehouse deal so it was "used" but standoff screws were still sealed in bag so I'm not sure to what extent it was actually used. I am afraid the MB is DOA.

Thanks a ton!!!