Trying to find what's wrong with my laptop (i5-8300H Power Limit Throttling)

Isaac Foster

Hello my name is MadMan, i have an ASUS TUF FX504GD From 2018, So the problem started when a Ransomware virus has attacked my laptop and makes some of my files turn into random file. Because that i decided to reset my Windows 10 on my laptop. then i see that before on All Cores, it was running at 3.0GHz ( 45 Watts ) and now it goes down to 2.5GHz! ( 25 Watts ) i fixed it by make the laptop to go to sleep mode and turn it on again. But that's too long, Gamers DOESN'T WANT TO WAIT TOO LONG! soo i found out that i was updated to BIOS Ver.319, maybe because the BIOS limited the CPU Power?

Please find it out i am REALLY GETTING ANNOYED BY THIS STUTTERY THING! 

And also, i got 3208 Points on Cinebench R23, maybe if my CPU work normally, can i beat the Intel i7-1165G7 15 Watts that has 3769 Points?

Thanks!

Original Windows, same license, same Windows 10 Home Edition, also my laptop has an built in Fan Control app (it's already available at the laptop when i buy it) i just click FN+F5 it will change to : Silent, Balanced, Overboost. No idea how to uninstall it, i already tried Downgrade my BIOS to Ver.317 it just gives me like +20MHz

Also i saw that Intel i7-1165G7 has 1.69 GHz, i don't know if this is true but i kinda feel if my CPU can outperform that i7-1165G7, there is also an i7-1165G7 that has 2.81GHz that has 28 Watts, its +1000 Points than the i7-1165G7 15 Watts that i am talking about.