Help with choosing gaming mice!

Omar.B

Hi I need help with choosing a gaming mice (mouse) So I know how to pick and good for my hand ...etc , mostly fps gaming and some moba ,mmo , rpg and other.

I cant choose between these mice's:

1- Cooler Master mm711  2- Razer deathadder v2 or elite 3- Hyperx pulsefire surge   4- Logitech g102 or g203  5- Glorious model O or D .

Budget 85$ they are less than this in my country so I cant go over the budget 🙂 

The thing about mouse is that you have to try them to see if the shape is good for your hand size and grip.

Let's look at glorious model O and D ... those two mouse are about the same with different shape and depending of your hand size and grip one will suit you and not the other ... or maybe both will suit you ... or maybe none and you'll need to check their smaller minus lineup which are smaller version of them. 

Besides the shape and size you have to check the software and rgb implementation.  I know that razer software is meh and it's the same for Logitech.  I've heard good thing about the glorious software from reviews I've watched and that's about it.  I don't know about the cooler master software nor the Hyperx.

Personally I would go glorious or cooler master cause when I was looking for a mouse those were the most appealing to me and I like them white or light colored.

I have the g305 which is about the same shape as the g203 ... I like it a lot, it performs well and don't look too gamery.   The software is really not the best so I don't use it, I only set my dpi increment and saved it in the onboard memory.  I changed it for a lightweight mouse with holes, the xtrfy m42 which is totally awesome.  No software for the xtrfy, everything is done hardware side. 

Hope that helps a bit.  All  in all the best thing to do would be to try at least some shape to see which one you feel the most comfortable. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

Thank you for your help , and for the software the cooler master is good but hyperx like razer . The glorious I dont know about it but I will try it if its right for my hand , and again Thanks!