Chill games you can play with one eye on the TV (aux monitor :P)

What games do you guys play when you wanna watch something but you don't wanna JUST watch something? lol sounds weird I know but I know someone gets it. You throw on some youtube maybe the latest LTT video, you slap it on the aux monitor and load up.... what game? 

For me, I often go with something along the lines of Terraria or PCBuilding Simulator maybe some World of Warcraft casual questing. Occasionally some Starcraft 2 if its something I can just listen to (though that game eats up most of my focus more often than not). 

How about you guys? What's your muscle memory "gaming while watching" go to's?

I play warframe, maybe go mining in minecraft. The former I've played enough that I don't have to focus, the latter is minecraft.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

1 minute ago, tarfeef101 said:

The former I've played enough that I don't have to focus

Thats the answer im lookin for haha. I feel like theres really only two options for this situation: something you know well enough to do mindlessly or something slow enough that losing focus for a while makes little to no difference lol.

6 years of starcraft 2 and I can watch a pro tournament whilst competing on the ladder simultaneously.  

I'm more into puzzle games. So I have Has Been Heroes, Ironcast and Gems of War as such. There are more, but these have been the most recent ones. Pretty much any game where pausing is part of gameplay, or where you looking at other monitor doesn't have effect on gameplay.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

I'm more into puzzle games. So I have Has Been Heroes, Ironcast and Gems of War as such. There are more, but these have been the most recent ones. Pretty much any game where pausing is part of gameplay, or where you looking at other monitor doesn't have effect on gameplay.

ah im not really into the gem matching games. I do enjoy a few puzzle/investigative games. Portal 1 and 2 are really good and not combat oriented. More like 4d puzzles requiring portal teleportation to solve. I also picked up a game called Please Don't Touch Anything. Its basically one situation with like 28 different endings that you have to figure out how to make happen. Its actually really hard without some sort of guide lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

99% of the time when I'm playing a video game I have a PiP tab or my phone (don't have room on desk for second monitor) playing YouTube as well. That being said I pay a little more attention to the video when it is a relatively calm game like Minecraft or just a mindless shooter like CSGO, Warzone, or Fortnite. Games with stories like Ace Attorney or Metal Gear Solid I can't have anything on in the background maybe except some music.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600XT GPU: RTX 2060 Mobo: MSI B450 Gaming PRO Carbon MAX Wifi RAM: 32GB 3200mhz Case: Corsair 100R Silent Storage: Crucial P1 2TB PSU: RM650  All for a 60hz monitor