Revert to old "show more comments"

Letgomyleghoe

Hello, 
     This may just be me, but I really do prefer the old "show more comments" where it would literally just expand the comments on a status update and show the full list, I don't know if this is just me, and would like to hear what other people think.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Just now, Letgomyleghoe said:

where it would literally just expand the comments on a status update and show the full list,

With the old status update is it wouldn't show the full list of comments. It would only show the most recent 3 comments at a time. If there was a status update with several replies it was extremely tedious to click "Show more" many times to be able to view the full discussion.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

With the old status update is it wouldn't show the full list of comments. It would only show the most recent 3 comments at a time. If there was a status update with several replies it was extremely tedious to click "Show more" many times to be able to view the full discussion.

understandable, idk why, but it feels so weird to have the whole thing pop out. 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

This was a deliberate decision because the old UX was pretty terrible on statuses with more than a few replies, and I suspect that it's something that you will get used to pretty quickly.

HTTP/2 203