Best and worst hitman game.

VirusDumb

So it's been a while since HITMAN III had released, and I usually have done this before with GTA (when GTA 5 was announced for ps5) and Need for speed(when heat came out), asking which game of the series you think is the best(and why), and which you think is worst (and why)hitman game ever, now I'll go first, I have played till absolution, but haven't played the later titles cuz I don't have a console or a powerful enough pc to run them

Best: Blood money(it's just good and better than others)

Worst: Codename 47 (well can't say it's very bad, but I didn't enjoy it as much I did the later titles, some ppl say absolution is the Worst, but I enjoyed that more than this, maybe because it was too hard and didn't have mid level save).

16 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

So it's been a while since HITMAN III had released, and I usually have done this before with GTA (when GTA 5 was announced for ps5) and Need for speed(when heat came out), asking which game of the series you think is the best(and why), and which you think is worst (and why)hitman game ever, now I'll go first, I have played till absolution, but haven't played the later titles cuz I don't have a console or a powerful enough pc to run them

Best: Blood money(it's just good and better than others)

Worst: Codename 47 (well can't say it's very bad, but I didn't enjoy it as much I did the later titles, some ppl say absolution is the Worst, but I enjoyed that more than this, maybe because it was too hard and didn't have mid level save).

are any of the newer ones good? I got Hitman 1 (reboot 2016) or something with the episodes or some shit.