I Need Help With The Linksys App

Legittt

Hey guys, please remove if this isn't the right place for this post but anyways. I'm just trying to clear up any strangling devices that have my router info saved and I can't seem to delete these guys no matter what I try. Any help is appreciated. 

Screenshot_20210123-203045.png

Can't you press Edit in the top right ?

How about you log into your router from a web browser instead of the app ? Or simply changing the wifi password if you don't want these devices from connecting to it again? Because even if you "remove them", all it will do is clear their local IP to be re-used by other devices. They will still be able to access the wifi network when in proximity as long as the wifi password is saved locally on the devices, by getting a new local IP.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

17 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Can't you press Edit in the top right ?

How about you log into your router from a web browser instead of the app ? Or simply changing the wifi password if you don't want these devices from connecting to it again? Because even if you "remove them", all it will do is clear their local IP to be re-used by other devices. They will still be able to access the wifi network when in proximity as long as the wifi password is saved locally on the devices, by getting a new local IP.

Yea when I hit edit that button changes to "delete all" and it just won't remove those guys. It's just hard trying to get on a laptop to do it due to my toddler ALWAYS wanting to mess with computer whenever it's out. But I will try doing it while she is asleep, thank you!