Games are taking extremely long times to boot up

Ev214

So recently I have been having this problem with Rocket League. I didn’t have this problem until they switched over from Steam to Epic. Whenever I open the game, it says “64 Bit, DX11 Cooked” when I hover over it on my taskbar. 

The game does eventually load up and it works, I can still play matches but the load times to get into a match can take a minute or longer. but it takes about 3 minutes to boot up the game initially. I am running this on a 970 EVO M2 SSD by the way. I know this issue has something to do with direct x, but I don’t know much about DX. When I checked my system, it says I am running DX12. My processor and GPU are Ryzen 3900x and RTX 3070, and I am running on Windows 10.

I tried to reinstall the game, verify the files, change the compatibility settings to “windows 8” (that was the newest option available) in game properties, I’m just so frustrated because this was NEVER an issue beforehand. Only recently. Thanks for reading and let me know if you need additional details.

EDIT: I only have this problem with Rocket League. All my other games perform as they should