Can I really make my ram running with 4000Mhz on Aorus B550 Elite?

Hey!

I was planning to build a PC with a combination of Ryzen 5600X with Aorus B550 Elite along with Klevv Bolt XR 4000Mhz

The specification of the motherboard includes this
Support for DDR4 4400(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) /3200/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules

My question is that can the motherboard actually capable of running the ram on 4000Mhz without any trouble?
or in the end, I can't run my ram at its full capability by only running locked at 3200mhz...?

Please help I'm really confused because I can't decide whether I should get 4000mhz ram or 32000mhz ram

p.s I got 4000mhz memory on a good price deal, so I don't think it's overpriced or overkill

These numbers that you see don't mean anything on their own. It simply states that Gigabyte have validated that there is a kit out there that can reach those speeds, not that any kit will. If you want to know if your memory will for sure reach the advertised speeds on the box, check the motherboards QVL. Not only that, actually, the QVL should be a guideline for what memory kit to buy if you don't want to have any issues with compatibility.

Full QVL with memory kit part numbers for your board can be found here: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_b550-aorus-elite-v2_vermeer.pdf

One more thing, generally speaking, for best performance you need to run memory and FCLK in a 1:1 ratio. Therefore, unless you can get the FCLK running to 2000MHz which at least right now is quite difficult, if not impossible, then 4000MHz RAM is useless. Better get a 3600MHz kit. The only exception is if you can get dual rank memory that is say 4800MHz and with very tight timings. Then you can overcome the performance penalty that will be there from uncoupling the FCLK and memory speeds. Still, those kits are rare and quite expensive. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

image.thumb.png.9a45e4b67944441256d68e500af142e7.png

My desired 4000mhz ram were included in in the QVL list, so theoretically I can make my ram runs on its full capability with some little tweak?
How long can I make my ram runs on 4000mhz without turning resetting my ram's clock?