Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Motherboard that auto starts after power failure

Go to solution Solved by BlueChinchillaEatingDorito,
3 minutes ago, mooli said:

heyo kind folks! does anyone know a good budget motherboard that has the auto restart after power loss feature in the bios? Thanks in advance!

could be for either amd or intel. 

Uhh... that's not something that's usually listed in technical specification lists... but I would guess most boards will support a similar feature under the power section within the BIOS. If you want, you can first choose the board, download the manual from the manufacturers' website and flip through it to see if its listed. 

heyo kind folks! does anyone know a good budget motherboard that has the auto restart after power loss feature in the bios? Thanks in advance!

Edited by mooli
added amd or intel

Uhh... that's not something that's usually listed in technical specification lists... but I would guess most boards will support a similar feature under the power section within the BIOS. If you want, you can first choose the board, download the manual from the manufacturers' website and flip through it to see if its listed. 

AMD FX™ 6300 @ 4.20 GHz | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | MSI GTX 550Ti | 16GB Kingston DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB WD 750GB | Antec 300 | ASUS Xonar DG | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo | OCZ 600W | Windows 10 Pro

Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 

Intel Core™ i7-7600U | Seagate 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 850 G4

Intel Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB / 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina  Lenovo IdeaPad P580

iPhone 6s (iOS 13.6.1) | iPhone XS (iOS 14.3) |  iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | Samsung Galaxy S5e (Android 10)

That's just a BIOS-setting.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

That's just a BIOS-setting.

newbie here so i didnt know that. So any modern motherboard is ganna have that feature?

1 minute ago, mooli said:

newbie here so i didnt know that. So any modern motherboard is ganna have that feature?

I obviously have not checked every mobo out there, but I have not seen any modern mobo without that feature, so....

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

4 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

thanks!

Just now, WereCatf said:

I obviously have not checked every mobo out there, but I have not seen any modern mobo without that feature, so....

thanks brother! appreciated it!

Same, have that option in all my machines. Don't have any budget mobos though so don't know if it's something they sometimes remove on those. 

F@H
Desktop: i7-5960X 4.4GHz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS Rampage V, 32GB, RTX3080, 2TB NVMe SSD, 2x16TB HDD RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Thermaltake Overseer RX1, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB NVMe SSD RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Dell XPS 2 in 1 2019, 32GB, 1TB, 4K

GPD Win 2