Motherboard that auto starts after power failure

mooli
Go to solution Solved by BlueChinchillaEatingDorito,
3 minutes ago, mooli said:

heyo kind folks! does anyone know a good budget motherboard that has the auto restart after power loss feature in the bios? Thanks in advance!

could be for either amd or intel. 

Uhh... that's not something that's usually listed in technical specification lists... but I would guess most boards will support a similar feature under the power section within the BIOS. If you want, you can first choose the board, download the manual from the manufacturers' website and flip through it to see if its listed. 

heyo kind folks! does anyone know a good budget motherboard that has the auto restart after power loss feature in the bios? Thanks in advance!

Edited by mooli
added amd or intel

Uhh... that's not something that's usually listed in technical specification lists... but I would guess most boards will support a similar feature under the power section within the BIOS. If you want, you can first choose the board, download the manual from the manufacturers' website and flip through it to see if its listed. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

That's just a BIOS-setting.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

That's just a BIOS-setting.

newbie here so i didnt know that. So any modern motherboard is ganna have that feature?

1 minute ago, mooli said:

newbie here so i didnt know that. So any modern motherboard is ganna have that feature?

I obviously have not checked every mobo out there, but I have not seen any modern mobo without that feature, so....

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

4 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

thanks!

Just now, WereCatf said:

I obviously have not checked every mobo out there, but I have not seen any modern mobo without that feature, so....

thanks brother! appreciated it!

Same, have that option in all my machines. Don't have any budget mobos though so don't know if it's something they sometimes remove on those. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2