motherboard for i9 10850k

Hi

In another topic about the i9 10850k someone gave me some motherboard options for the i9 10850k
one for 145 euros: MSi Z490-A Pro

and one for 195 euros: Gigabyte Aorus Z490 Elite AC 
Ill try to give some more information about what I will use my pc for.
I want to use this CPU for the next 5/6 years, thats why I want to go for a 10 core cpu. 
I am NOT gonna overclock it at all.
I am not going to use it for any editing, mostly for gaming, and maybe for streaming in the future.
I want to be able to play AAA games without problems in the future, so thats also why more cores will be handy.
If I buy my new pc i'll also buy a new monitor and use my current monitor as my 2nd one and probably gonna run something like Netflix, spotfy or some tabs on google on it, and game on my new main monitor
if you need any more information just ask
the person from the other topic adviced me to go for the Gigabyte one.

I am curious if someone else things the same or thinks that the 60 euro diffirence is not worth it

I don't think it will matter a great deal with the information given.

If you can spend the 60$ difference on better cpu and case cooling or the video card, then get the MSI board instead.

1 hour ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I don't think it will matter a great deal with the information given.

If you can spend the 60$ difference on better cpu and case cooling or the video card, then get the MSI board instead.

ok thanks for your imput ill probably make a topic about it again to see what other people think, cause most of the time when people see there is a reaction to it they wont react to it anymore

Just now, Svenvdv said:

ok thanks for your imput ill probably make a topic about it again to see what other people think, cause most of the time when people see there is a reaction to it they wont react to it anymore

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that, but posting guidelines prohibit multiple threads with the same topic. 

Factually, you want to play Triple A titles, you'd build around the largest Gpu you can afford and go from there.

14 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that, but posting guidelines prohibit multiple threads with the same topic. 

Factually, you want to play Triple A titles, you'd build around the largest Gpu you can afford and go from there.

I play not a lot of Tripple A games, but I want to be able to for the next 5/6 years that is why I said tripple A in my first post.

about the topic, like you said I think you are not sure what I mean about it. Ill try to explain better
I currently have 1 person who said go Gigabyte and you said MSI, so I still do not know what is better for me. it would be really helpfull if some other people react to this topic, but most of the time (with my experience at this forum) when people see that someone gave his oppinion they dont give theirs.
note: its not that i am angry at those people or any stuff like that, if you thought so.

6 minutes ago, Svenvdv said:

I play not a lot of Tripple A games, but I want to be able to for the next 5/6 years that is why I said tripple A in my first post.

about the topic, like you said I think you are not sure what I mean about it. Ill try to explain better
I currently have 1 person who said go Gigabyte and you said MSI, so I still do not know what is better for me. it would be really helpfull if some other people react to this topic, but most of the time (with my experience at this forum) when people see that someone gave his oppinion they dont give theirs.
note: its not that i am angry at those people or any stuff like that, if you thought so.

Generally when other people don't respond is because you've already been given a similar opinion than the one already received.

Thus you can be sure it's pretty decent advice. 

5 years is a long time. People still game on 4770K and such, I don't see a PC being used an issue into the future, it just won't be as fast as processors released 5 years from now. Thus unless you upgrade every year, your stuff is out dated at the time of purchase.

Shop wisely. Most boards carry the same length warranty. If the board supports the Cpu you choose, then there's no reason not to consider it unless there is something that stands out in research that says other wise. Beside any feature you may seek from the motherboard. 

Since you have no desire to OC, literally either board will be fine. 

14 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Generally when other people don't respond is because you've already been given a similar opinion than the one already received.

Thus you can be sure it's pretty decent advice. 

Thats true, I did not see it that way before.

15 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Shop wisely. Most boards carry the same length warranty. If the board supports the Cpu you choose, then there's no reason not to consider it unless there is something that stands out in research that says other wise. Beside any feature you may seek from the motherboard. 

I will try, I can get a 10850k for 400 euros right now, but I hope the price of the 10850k will drop even lower when 11gen comes out