My AIO pump stopped working after transfer to new case!

IJuanTM

Hi,

I just bought a new case because my old one was too small for my new 3080 to fit inside. I started by taking everything out of the old case and putting it aside gently, after that I put everything in the new case. After turning it on and happy that it booted I was greeted with the message from my ASUS motherboard: "CPU FAN ERROR". So I looked inside the case and saw the fans spinning on my Corsair H100i V2 AIO so was confused for a second, but when it send me to the BIOS I immediately saw that my CPU temps were rising with 3 degrees Celsius every second, so I came to the conclusion I must be my pump...

I checked all cables, which were all fine. I then also took it off and put it on again to see if any thing would change, but no luck. I also took everything out of the case and only had the motherboard, ram, CPU, AIO cooler and of course the PSU to check if maybe it would work then, but also no luck..

Anyone have any ideas what could be the issue? Because I don't have another cooler to use and ordering a new one would mean I have to wait 3 days, and thus cannot check if it might be some other issue...

Here are all of my specs:

i7 6700k @ 4.0 GHz

ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming

ASUS TUF Gaming OC 3080

Corsair H100i V2 AIO cooler

Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200Mhz 

1x Samsung 970 Evo 500GB

1x Samsung 860 Evo 1TB

1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Corsair 5000D case

I hope someone could help! Would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Iwan

Pump plugged into wrong header?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

4 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Pump plugged into wrong header?

I plugged it in the CPU_FAN header, should be the right one right? I use the CPU_OPT for the fan at the back of my pc, but that was always like that.

Capture.PNG