My cpu is at 100% and my gpu at 50%

Smoky soul

I have a i7 9700k with a z390 f gaming motherboard and a msi3080 1000w psu 

in cod warzone and coldwar my cpu is at 100% And my gpu at 50% getting around 130 FPS an everything low I tryd a lot of stuff reinstalling windows (10 pro) drivers update bios update nothing worked I don’t know what to do is my cpu a bottle neck oder is it something Els 

sorry for my bad English 

What are the clocks on MSI after burner?

Do they match up with specs? During Gameplay.

And the same for CPU

130 FPS is pretty much the maximum the 9700k can produce in CoD warzone. With an overclock you could get a bit more fps out of it.

The GPU is sitting at 50% because it isn't being utilised when the graphic settings are this low. To increase GPU load you'd need to increase graphics quality and/or resolution.

The settings are too low and the game is becoming CPU-bound at which point the CPU is also becoming a bottleneck. Turn up the settings to High, for example, and you should see the CPU utilization drop, while the graphics utilization goes up. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I will try to put up the settings 

I’ll tell u guys the results 

1 minute ago, Smoky soul said:

I will try to put up the settings 

I’ll tell u guys the results 

What resolution are you playing on? If it is 1080p, you will possibly need to turn the settings not to high, but rather to the max, as the RTX 3080 is just too powerful in order to see the CPU load go down. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

12 minutes ago, Analog said:

The settings are too low and the game is becoming CPU-bound at which point the CPU is also becoming a bottleneck. Turn up the settings to High, for example, and you should see the CPU utilization drop, while the graphics utilization goes up. 

image.jpgEvery thing on high or ultra gpu at 60%