Cooler Master Warranty

Hey guys, How good is cooler master with their warranty? Cause I was planning on getting a Cooler master 240 aio, but I wanted to know what happens if the thing just leaks and breaks all my components. Will they honor it? 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

As far as I know, corsair is the only manufacturer i have seen that will replace components if they are damaged by a corsair watercooler. Coolermaster might, but I could not find anything about their policies. 

CPU: 4770k @ 4.6 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G-Skill Trident X 16GB @ 1866 COOLER: EK Custom Loop (Supremacy/780 Block/360mm/280mm/MCP35X/Bitspower Res) GPU: Galaxy GTX 780 HOF @1425  STORAGE: 120GB/240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 2TB WD Black, 3TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: EVGA Supenova 1000G2 Case: Corsair 750D with 140mm Akasa Vipers MONITOR: Asus VG248QE

they have been good for me

my headphone jack broke on CM storm scout (first gen) and a few emails later 2 or 3 i think they sent me a new IO bored and top

i have also had good experience with corsair

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

Hey guys, How good is cooler master with their warranty? Cause I was planning on getting a Cooler master 240 aio, but I wanted to know what happens if the thing just leaks and breaks all my components. Will they honor it? 

website says warranty is 2 years. but the Swiftech is 3 years.

damages from use of their product from the warranty page, nope, but i'll bet they

would on a case-by-case effort.