What brand for overall PC build?

Betaraptor01

I've seen Linus's video of all-Aorus build, so, which brand would be the best if I wanted all components from one brand? (Meaning GPU, cooler(air or aio), motherboard, possibly fans, RAM, PSU, case if they make)
MSI vs Gigabyte vs Asus vs EVGA (and others) with the target being best build for the same budget.
And yes, I know the best build would be probably a combined one, just asking purely out of interest.

EVGA in my opinion is out of the running since their motherboards are targeted towards overclockers, extreme ones especially. Also, I'm pretty sure that they make cases, and if so, I never hear anything about them, so I guess they're not good.

9 minutes ago, Boomy Beatle said:

EVGA in my opinion is out of the running since their motherboards are targeted towards overclockers, extreme ones especially. Also, I'm pretty sure that they make cases, and if so, I never hear anything about them, so I guess they're not good.

EVGA did make cases, but hasn't made anything really in a couple of years. They probably make some of the best motherboards out of the bunch, but value options they do not have. They're also the only ones in this list that I would actually trust the PSU for. 

If I had to make a full system with one brand, I'd probably go Corsair, and just use a MSI motherboard since they have so many partnerships they're close enough to the same company at this point, at least for this hypothetical. It may not be the best value, but it would be a decent value and have pretty good quality, being about average in both regards.