Can you get hacked if someone has access to your facebook account?

So few days ago someone borrowed my old laptop just for one night, I don't use it anymore and it has no stored password on any browser except that It has active session of my facebook on internet browser 11. Can he access to my facebook account without using my password on his computer?

If the password isn't stored and doesn't auto-fill, they won't have been able to get the password. They'd need your password in order to login on another computer. 

If it does store passwords or the password auto-fills when you go to login on that PC, it's pretty easy to get the password and they could then access your account. 

If you're worried, change your password and enable MFA on your facebook account. If they still have the laptop, or you're worried they managed to login on another PC, you can logout all active sessions in Facebook's settings.

Don't auto-fill your passwords at all. I really wish that Firefox would get rid of this feature as it is a Major Security Flaw. 

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

If you let someone into your account, thats not really hacking. Thats just plain stupid. If someone gets into website, service or device they can do anything. Change recovery email, change password, even change 2FA.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 1/23/2021 at 10:31 AM, Oshino Shinobu said:

If the password isn't stored and doesn't auto-fill, they won't have been able to get the password. They'd need your password in order to login on another computer. 

If it does store passwords or the password auto-fills when you go to login on that PC, it's pretty easy to get the password and they could then access your account. 

If you're worried, change your password and enable MFA on your facebook account. If they still have the laptop, or you're worried they managed to login on another PC, you can logout all active sessions in Facebook's settings.

I'm worried because I was told that people can hijack your session by transferring cookies into another computer. So they can use my facebook account without entering password. I don't know if it's still working in 2021.

3 minutes ago, Randel1980 said:

I'm worried because I was told that people can hijack your session by transferring cookies into another computer. So they can use my facebook account without entering password. I don't know if it's still working in 2021.

Then end all active sessions and change your password.

EDIT: In regards to the exploit using cookies, it appears it's a Trojan for Android that requires a compromised device in the first place to exploit. There were articles about it in March and then nothing since then, so it doesn't seem to be a common issue.