Best GPU for Ryzen 5 3600

MacSauce

I want to know what the best GPU is if I'm running a build centered on a ryzen 5 3600. Also running 2x8gb 3600mHz CL16 memory. I don't want to go overboard on a gpu if my cpu is going to throttle it. Planning on running 1080p, 1440p if possible to get 60+fps on modern fps style games. 

1440p 60 fps should be fine on a 2060s. Or a 5600xt if you don't care about rtx.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Honestly, as long as you don't go for a 3080, your CPU won't be the bottleneck (and even then not that much). I'd probably go for something along the lines of a 3060 ti or 2080 super, because overkill and I like over 100FPS in everything, but if you want to save a buck and just care about hitting 60FPS, get an RTX 2070, a GTX 1080, or 5700XT, that should still be plenty to hit those targets, and you might be able to go a bit lower even, but I wouldn't go too much lower.

RX 580 is fine solid above 100FPS in 1080p (Medium/High Settings). can do 1440p @ 60 fps with custom settings as long effects r turn down just leave it to High Texture.