Nvidia surround with 3 different sized monitors?

ThatOneGuyThatOnlyPlaysPC

So I have 3 monitors, a 23" one which is my main monitor, a 20" monitor, and a 22" monitor. I was wondering if anyone here knew if I could do Nvidia surround. I probably won't use it very often but I would like to try it.

You totally can.  Its just gonna look a little... strange.  Maybe a picture for our viewing pleasure?

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

So I have 3 monitors, a 23" one which is my main monitor, a 20" monitor, and a 22" monitor. I was wondering if anyone here knew if I could do Nvidia surround. I probably won't use it very often but I would like to try it.

You can as long as the resolution of the monitors are the same.

Are they all the same resolution? If not, then you would have to scale it down to the lowest resolution monitor you have (if any of this even works). So if you have a 1280x800 resolution monitor then you would be forced to display 1200x800 across all of your monitors.

//ccap

if they have the same resolution yes you can, but probably it won't be much immersive, and it may even be hard to understand what's going on as things will get bigger or smaller depending on the screen they are being shown on

edit:

found something, i swear i didn't google for that title