How to adjust fan speed in Bios - MSI MEG X570 Unify

My fans seem to be running fast at idle and the hum is driving me nuts. Would like to reduce the fanspeed depending on the CPU temps but am not sure how to do this.

FWIW I've got a Ryzen 3600 with the stock cooler which I will be replacing with a 5600x and a 3rd party cooler when supplies return to normal.

I hate to be that guy, but honestly if you cannot find the option in your BIOS (and it is definitely there), check your motherboard manual for assistance. Once you find the option, the UI should be fairly intuitive. Hard to tell you "read the screen" and not sound like a dick over the internet, but I really can't do much more than that. 

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

I found it but didn't see what to change or how. Also the manual has nothing about fans in it at all.

1 hour ago, CreateSean said:

I found it but didn't see what to change or how. Also the manual has nothing about fans in it at all.

If it's anything like my Asus Bios, when you are looking at the chart, you left click drag the dot/s on the graph to desired temp and fan speed. 

Or you can use Dragon Center in Windows and adjust on the fly while in use, which can be helpful to determine what settings you'd like to use in the bios.