Building a new pc and need a tip :)

Hi guys i'm building a new pc and i miss only the cpu and the case . I  have a z490 prime asus mobo and i wanted to buy an i5 10400f for 145 euros but i'm looking at amazon prices and for an i5 10600k just 235 euros what i should buy ? and one last question which case do u think i should buy? ( i was looking at TD500, Corsair4000D and Meshify C ). Thanks for any response and sorry for my english pronuncation...😅

3 minutes ago, Omaretto said:

Hi guys i'm building a new pc and i miss only the cpu and the case . I  have a z490 prime asus mobo and i wanted to buy an i5 10400f for 145 euros but i'm looking at amazon prices and for an i5 10600k just 235 euros what i should buy ? and one last question which case do u think i should buy? ( i was looking at TD500, Corsair4000D and Meshify C ). Thanks for any response and sorry for my english pronuncation...😅

Not much a difference between the two CPU's (I am more knowledgeable with Ryzen so if someone knows better, sorry!) But the Meshify C is an AMAZING case, and the 4000D is also pretty good. I would go with one of those. (Your English is great!)

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

17 minutes ago, Omaretto said:

the 10600k is an overclockable chip, the 10400f is a locked one. so do you plan on doing any overclocking? the z490 board supports it, so if you plan on overclocking, take the 10600K if you want to overclock, and if you don't plan on overclocking, I'd save a few bucks and choose a motherboard that doesnt support overclocking and use that saved money or more storage or graphics card upgrade.