hi i want to change android tv box os for linux or another android os without all the bloatware and the skin of the manufacturer

hi i have an  tv box ( https://deviwiki.com/wiki/Sagemcom_DCIW387 ) and i would like to change the os to linux and if that is not posibble  to another android os without all the bloatware and the manufacturer skin. i don't really know what im goin to do with the box maybe a net browsing pc to not use resources of my main pc but i already have one like that  (a gov netbook with a 2 core intel celeron 1.60Ghz overclocked to 2 Ghz 4 gb ram) but that one i want to turn into a linux tablet  so i could make the box the new net browsing pc, at the end i just want to do it because it's fun, the box when i turn it on is locked in the searching tv channels but i do not have tv coaxial in my house so i cant pass that part (i fuck it up because it was already out of this mode when i first turn it on but i accidently factory reset the unit trying to restart the unit so i have to do the initial config again but i do not have access to tv signal  xD) it have an sd card port and usb c (look at the pictures plz) it has a IR and bluetooth remote i will like to still use that if posible

e0139c4c71683c87d669a7b5175250bc.png20210122_161028_HDR.thumb.jpg.53658bf1fc4cfa884d4b03fe29cb6f17.jpg

6 minutes ago, Eldareons said:

hi i have an  tv box ( https://deviwiki.com/wiki/Sagemcom_DCIW387 ) and i would like to change the os to linux and if that is not posibble  to another android os without all the bloatware and the manufacturer skin. i don't really know what im goin to do with the box maybe a net browsing pc to not use resources of my main pc but i already have one like that  (a gov netbook with a 2 core intel celeron 1.60Ghz overclocked to 2 Ghz 4 gb ram) but that one i want to turn into a linux tablet  so i could make the box the new net browsing pc, at the end i just want to do it because it's fun, the box when i turn it on is locked in the searching tv channels but i do not have tv coaxial in my house so i cant pass that part (i fuck it up because it was already out of this mode when i first turn it on but i accidently factory reset the unit trying to restart the unit so i have to do the initial config again but i do not have access to tv signal  xD) it have an sd card port and usb c (look at the pictures plz) it has a IR and bluetooth remote i will like to still use that if posible

e0139c4c71683c87d669a7b5175250bc.png20210122_161028_HDR.thumb.jpg.53658bf1fc4cfa884d4b03fe29cb6f17.jpg

You can root it and uninstall everything you don't like or try to see if it supports Libreelec and turn it into a media center

1 minute ago, Biomecanoid said:

You can root it and uninstall everything you don't like or try to see if it supports Libreelec and turn it into a media center

i see could you explein how? i know how to doit on a phone  but not in this unit

5 minutes ago, Eldareons said:

i see could you explein how? i know how to doit on a phone  but not in this unit

Its exactly the same as on the phone.

7 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

Its exactly the same as on the phone.

i cannot access the menu on the tv box, neither to the developer options to enable usb debuggin im stuck in the searching tv channels and im not able to get pass this screen, and when i was inside the menu i wasent able to enable developers options is there a way to force it without using that?

41 minutes ago, Eldareons said:

i cannot access the menu on the tv box, neither to the developer options to enable usb debuggin im stuck in the searching tv channels and im not able to get pass this screen, and when i was inside the menu i wasent able to enable developers options is there a way to force it without using that?

Did this came with your internet provider ? as a "decoder" for internet TV ? if yes your provider must have locked it 

9 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

Did this came with your internet provider ? as a "decoder" for internet TV ? if yes your provider must have locked it 

yes they dont lock the unit they only block the actually tv channels so you cannot select  lets say history channel, but you can still access the menu the config and everything , just the tv and apps like youtube netflix are blocked, i did try for days to get to the developer option  frmo the menu but i wasent able, then i di try to mayby put it in download mode as the last option but a factory reset it XD