M1 Macbook Pro vs Intel Macbook pro 16in

Sorry if this has been asked about/talked about already. I recently upgraded my studio Mac to the 16in Macbook Pro on sale without considering the m1 Macs. I intend on using my Macbook for Logic Pro X and am wondering, should I have went with the m1? Looks like I could have gotten it with Logic Pro preinstalled on it for the same price along with the same storage and memory. I did watch Anthony's initial thoughts about it but seemed like he was really just comparing it to the air?

Do you care about the bigger display, the extra ram and storage? Its really up to if you want the bigger screen and if you need the higher end specs(more ram, more store)

3 minutes ago, trentklein said:

Sorry if this has been asked about/talked about already. I recently upgraded my studio Mac to the 16in Macbook Pro on sale without considering the m1 Macs. I intend on using my Macbook for Logic Pro X and am wondering, should I have went with the m1? Looks like I could have gotten it with Logic Pro preinstalled on it for the same price along with the same storage and memory. I did watch Anthony's initial thoughts about it but seemed like he was really just comparing it to the air?

The M1 Macs do handle Logic Pro like a champ.

Most people are comparing it to the Air because it all comes down to the thermals and battery life.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

I purchased the 16inch with the 16gbs of ram and the 512gb storage, are the other higher end spec differences I am unaware about? 

4 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Do you care about the bigger display, the extra ram and storage? Its really up to if you want the bigger screen and if you need the higher end specs(more ram, more store)

Thought I replied to this comment ha I purchased the 16inch with 16gbs of ram and 512gbs of storage, are there other higher end spec differences I am unaware about?