Recommended Microphone for streaming/ Podcasting 35 pound budget (not considering USB mics)

Alister_E
Go to solution Solved by Ahoy Hoy,

For the standard close vocal microphones Shure PGA48 or AKG P5

Large dynamic only thing going is either a cheap Behringer C or the Thomann SC400

I feel the call of all dull white men and am planning to stream.

I'm working on my audio-set up and am using a mixer to bring my existing mic (Samson CO1U pro) together with a secondary, to be able to balance them (and hopefully some background music) and then run that as an audio-feed into my streaming computer (separate to mine and my partners gaming machines). I was hoping to get something functional for close-micing one person (partner) and avoid spending more than 35 pounds (I'm in Britain). I've got an XLR port on my mixer and the cables around already to XLR is a definite possibility. If people want to know the Mixer is a Alto Zephyr ZMX52 (link to amazon below).

If anyone had any recommendations I would be extremely grateful. I'm new to audio and am mostly pottering along with advice from my dad who's a Uni Digital Media Lecturer.

Alister.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ALTO-ZMX52-Professional-5-Channel-Compact/dp/B004TM31QK/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2CYJ1K50063B&dchild=1&keywords=alto+zephyr+zmx52+5+channel+mixing+desk&qid=1611330389&sprefix=alto+ze%2Caps%2C179&sr=8-1