I am sorry if this doesn't fit here, but how worried if at all should I be about wallpaper engine while gaming and idle?

mihaivoicu55

Just now, Chionele said:

Stretching it pretty thin there with a 3060 and trying to use a wallpaper my friend.

its because i had a gaming laptop and it got so damn hot for everything and that basically caused me some mild ocd where i am constantly checking temps and all that, so far the pc really helped with that "issue"

14 minutes ago, mihaivoicu55 said:

looks ok, but you are spending alot on a mobo and case fans. Also 650w would be more than enough.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

7 minutes ago, mihaivoicu55 said:

its because i had a gaming laptop and it got so damn hot for everything and that basically caused me some mild ocd where i am constantly checking temps and all that, so far the pc really helped with that "issue"

Laptops run hot because they're laptops, but wallpapers do nothing. Even if you were wasting your resources on an animated one they are usually turned off when you run something full screen.

AFAIK you can set Wallpaper Engine to pause while running fullscreen software. Aka when gaming. I would say thats better option to go with unless you want it to run on 2nd screen at the same time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv