Steam won't let me buy games.

SpaceSquid

So I am trying to buy DayZ and Rust and when I enter my CC info, it says The store is in another country and has been converted, the price still stays the same, so when I click purchase it says, Error: "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." and when I goto rebuy it, it says There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance. Wat do? I can't find any solutions.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

What country are you located?

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

What country are you located?

I am in Canada but I am trying to buy with a US credit card.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I am in Canada but I am trying to buy with a US credit card.

that might be your problem, try change your location to US and see if that works

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Your location should be the same as the one on your card.  Otherwise the store will reject it.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

that might be your problem, try change your location to US and see if that works

How does one do that? I have tried using the /?cc=US in the browser but it still does not work.

How does one do that? I have tried using the /?cc=US in the browser but it still does not work

No, change your location not use a different location store.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

No, change your location not use a different location store.

So how do you change your location and not the store.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Steam does not like it when you use a different countries credit card in your country, I suggest you contact steam support, they will send you a link that will allow you to purchase using the US card. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -