HANNspree Pad 13.3 USB connectors

frozensun
Go to solution Solved by For Science!,
8 minutes ago, frozensun said:

I did so,but not recognize USB flash memory at all,simply dead.

Well, I guess you can try the other port too.

But generally speaking if you want the tablet to act as a host and read/utilize the device, it should go to the host port. Whereas if you want the tablet to be a readable device (e.g. by a PC) you should connect it through the other USB port.

hey friends.

I purchased this tablet,which has 2 USB headers.

Can someone please explain me,which one should I use to plug in my USB flash memory via OTG cable and which one to transfer files via laptop or to charge the battery via USB?

Here is the manual:

https://www.hannspree.eu/?wpdmdl=21012&ind=1605419241129

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

5 minutes ago, frozensun said:

hey friends.

I purchased this tablet,which has 2 USB headers.

Can someone please explain me,which one should I use to plug in my USB flash memory via OTG cable and which one to transfer files via laptop or to charge the battery via USB?

Here is the manual:

https://www.hannspree.eu/?wpdmdl=21012&ind=1605419241129

They're both USB2.0 headers, so it shouldn't make a difference. The only thing I am uncertain is whether the tablet supports reading the contents of a USB flash memory, at least from the manual it didn't sound like that was a thing.

HOST port=connect external devices.

Does it mean I can hook up USB keyboard or mouse or flash memory?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

24 minutes ago, frozensun said:

HOST port=connect external devices.

Does it mean I can hook up USB keyboard or mouse or flash memory?

-Edit- Yes, I think so, use the USB host one to connect keyboard and flash disks.

8 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Well, I guess you can try the other port too.

But generally speaking if you want the tablet to act as a host and read/utilize the device, it should go to the host port. Whereas if you want the tablet to be a readable device (e.g. by a PC) you should connect it through the other USB port.

Damn..purchased OTG cable,pluged in USB flash memory,tablet can't read data from it...

But recognizes it...

I tried 3 different flash memory devices and finally third one worked...and the conclusion from me was it can't read NTFS,or needs some additional setup...good for me. 

4 hours ago, frozensun said:

Damn..purchased OTG cable,pluged in USB flash memory,tablet can't read data from it...

But recognizes it...

I tried 3 different flash memory devices and finally third one worked...and the conclusion from me was it can't read NTFS,or needs some additional setup...good for me. 

I guess try FAT32?