help with corsair C70 air presser

kaanu

I am trying to get possitive air presser in my corsair c70 case. right now i have 5 fans total. all 120mm 2 are being used in push-pull on my cpu rad on the back of the case.

post-59522-0-52457400-1395339404_thumb.j

this is a ruff layout i will take a real pic when i get home so you can see cable layout ect..

any advise is welcome.

also one last thing the window one the side of the case has been replaced and no longer has mounts for fans.

You could reverse the H70 and have it intake from the back 120mm, put a filter on that though, and exhaust everything through the top two 120mm.

Also you could add intake on the bottom of the case.

Edited by W-L

I would put two intakes on the front (where the mesh is) and one intake on the bottom blowing up air into your gpu. I would put your rad as exhaust.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I would do two front intakes and for the exhaust, two top and one rear.  maybe need to pick up another fan?  I just like to use those spots for top exhaust fans on cases like this because warm air rises and it seems like a good idea to have fans there to move the air out..  

set the two front intakes to high (1200ish rpms) and set the rest of the exhaust fans pretty low (800/900ish) rpms..  you can get positive pressure this way.. 

but youknow... Im more of a heatsink guy. that config may be better suited for heatsinks.  I dunno about rads because I never use em..  

Two front intakes, one top intake. One rear exhaust, one top exhaust. This promotes positive airflow, which promotes a cleaner, more dust free environment for the PC.

I'm using the same layout, except two 140mm fans on top, and three fans for front intake (one for the HDD cage).

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

2xintake at the very front.

1xintake at the bottom if possible, to provide extra airflow for your sli

2 fans push/pull on rad

1 exhaust at the top back.

who cares...

Thanks for all the input guys!!! I have done what most people have said. I how have 2 x 120 intake in the front and one 120 under my GPU's (will change for a nice 140 down the road.