I won newegg shuffle but don't want the stuff

BVjmttn.png
I already have a 5600X and an ITX mobo cuz that will fit in my case. Should I buy it or nah?

2 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

BVjmttn.png
I already have a 5600X and an ITX mobo cuz that will fit in my case. Should I buy it or nah?

I wouldn't buy it if you already have one. You can save it for someone who actually wants one....

You could always do the thing that might draw some criticism here if people don't read right. Buy it and sell it on eBay for what you paid plus shipping.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

7 minutes ago, Duckster said:

I wouldn't buy it if you already have one. You can save it for someone who actually wants one....

If I don't buy it it's going to a scalper...

6 minutes ago, Voluspa said:

You could always do the thing that might draw some criticism here if people don't read right. Buy it and sell it on eBay for what you paid plus shipping.

yeah, I was thinking about that but I don't want to waste a lot of time doing this

7 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

yeah, I was thinking about that but I don't want to waste a lot of time doing this

You can try sell it locally and have it someone who wants it pick it up.

Just now, ShadySocks said:

I would say it's rare, but I don't really know...

I think @Voluspa is right. A 5600x is a hot commodity these days, it'll go real fast.

At the end of the day it's your money so spend it however you like.

8 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

In theory you could order it and turn right around on Craigslist and list it. Or List it on eBay saying you'll ship when you get it. In the eBay case, you just pick it up, go to USPS or UPS or what ever shipping company, get them to put the new label over the old and call it a day.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

I'd take it, and sell it on CL, FB, for what you paid for it as Buy it now only

Work Rigs - 2015 15" MBP | 2019 15" MBP | 2021 16" M1 Max MBP | Lenovo ThinkPad T490 |

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  MSI B550 Gaming Plus  |  64GB G.SKILL 3200 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference RX 6800  |  WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe  |  Corsair RM750  |  Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  Dell S2721DGF  |

Fun Rig - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  |  MSI B550 Tomahawk  |  32GB G.SKILL 3600 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference 6800XT  | Creative Sound Blaster Z  |  WD Black SN850 500GB NVMe  |  WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe  |  WD Blue 1TB SATA SSD  |  Corsair RM850x  |  Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  LG 27GP850  |

Even if i scalped it, I would only make ~$10. Basically the newegg combo system doing it's work

Hey, I REALLY want the Ryzen 5 5600X, but not the mobo. I'd like a different mobo. Do you still have the CPU & would you be willing to sell it for the same price $299? I barely have enough money to buy everything I want, which is that CPU, an X570 mobo, that I haven't quite decided on. I also want an RTX 3080. I wanted an Asus, but that's impossible, so I'll settle for an EVGA one. I entered into their waitlist queue just a day or two before prices went up. They claim that they will honor their price, which is around $740 I believe. If I'm able to get the CPU for MSRP, I'll be able to get everything, including the last piece of the puzzle which is a Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 for $60.

Hey, I'm not too proud to pull the disability card. I'm on permanent disability and have been since 2000. I am going back to school for a CCNA and hopefully a CCNP. I can prove it too. I'm 49 and my life sucks! I will say there are others who have it much worse, but the point is, I need it. If I don't get it, I might end up buying an RTX 3080 for $1000 and not have enough to buy the mobo and CPU and I'll be stuck running a MASSIVELY overpriced  3080 with a (sniffle) Intel i5 9600K with 16 gigs of RAM. That's so disgusting. I threw up a little in my mouth just now typing it. 6 cores, that's it! If God were real, he wouldn't allow such monstrous mutations to exist in this world. Seriously though, that's all true, and I'd REALLY like to have it. Is it unopened by the way too? 

I feel the lord would bless you with good crops this season and healthy sheep to trade to the other tribes...

AMD Ryzen 5900x Stock W / Noctua NH-U12S / ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO Mobo / G.Skill Ripjaws V Series RAM 16GB DDR4 3200 / Gigabyte Vision RTX 3080 Vision OC 10GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVME / Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Crucial MX100 256GB SSD / Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM008 2TB/ WD 1TB Black WD1001FALS HD / LG Blu-Ray Burner WH16NS40 / Corsair HX850 Modular PSU / Windows 10 Home x64 / LG 27GL650F-B 144Hz GSync Compatible @ 1080p / Cooler Master HAF 912

This newegg shuffle thing was only a one time thing right?

‘You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.’ –Richard Branson

5 minutes ago, S70N3R said:

This newegg shuffle thing was only a one time thing right?

No, I'm not sure how often they do it, but they're doing it right now! Newegg Shuffle
If you hurry now, I think you still get into this shuffle.  They let people know who won at 2:30 PM PST.

I was trying to find out how often they do it. I don't know if it's every day, or once a week, three times a week etc... I still don't know. If you find out please let us know and I'll do the same.

Edited by Sithtiger

AMD Ryzen 5900x Stock W / Noctua NH-U12S / ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO Mobo / G.Skill Ripjaws V Series RAM 16GB DDR4 3200 / Gigabyte Vision RTX 3080 Vision OC 10GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVME / Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Crucial MX100 256GB SSD / Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM008 2TB/ WD 1TB Black WD1001FALS HD / LG Blu-Ray Burner WH16NS40 / Corsair HX850 Modular PSU / Windows 10 Home x64 / LG 27GL650F-B 144Hz GSync Compatible @ 1080p / Cooler Master HAF 912

17 minutes ago, Sithtiger said:

No, I'm not sure how often they do it, but they're doing it right now! Newegg Shuffle
If you hurry now, I think you still get into this shuffle.  They let people know who won at 2:30 PM PST.

I was trying to find out how often they do it. I don't know if it's every day, or once a week, three times a week etc... I still don't know. If you find out please let us know and I'll do the same.

i think i missed it 😞 . but if i find out another upcoming one ill let you know

‘You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.’ –Richard Branson

2 minutes ago, S70N3R said:

i think i missed it 😞 . but if i find out another upcoming one ill let you know

Sorry, this will be the 2nd one I've entered. Hey, here's a way to increase your chances... at least I think so.  So, I entered using my login and email to Newegg, but I also used my wife's too. I don't see this as illegal in any way, because she does in fact have a real account, and I'm the main person that uses the PC, so it's not a breach of confidence between us. If she should win the lottery, first she doesn't care about the CPU. I have the money, I'll just put the money in the bank if she should win.

I recall then running at least two lotteries the last time. There might be another one, I'm not sure, but they do seem to run it around this time. I'm just not sure how often they do.

HAHAHAAAA!!!

CONGRATS!!!

We will now allow YOU to be the lucky purchaser of this very fine sought after processor. 

But if you don't act fast, we will give this awesome gift to purchase to someone else!!!

Oh... You didn't check your email in a few days?? SORRY SUCKER IT'S GONE!!!!

pissed myself laughing.

5 minutes ago, Sithtiger said:

Sorry, this will be the 2nd one I've entered. Hey, here's a way to increase your chances... at least I think so.  So, I entered using my login and email to Newegg, but I also used my wife's too. I don't see this as illegal in any way, because she does in fact have a real account, and I'm the main person that uses the PC, so it's not a breach of confidence between us. If she should win the lottery, first she doesn't care about the CPU. I have the money, I'll just put the money in the bank if she should win.

I recall then running at least two lotteries the last time. There might be another one, I'm not sure, but they do seem to run it around this time. I'm just not sure how often they do.

DAMN, I missed it. I "almost" got it. Ya know people who continually enter and don't win should be bumped up and if they keep entering, we should eventually win. I think that's fair. I'm talking about winning once, not two or three times, once. Maybe after a few months (if this Godforsaken CPU/GPU drought keeps up) they could win again.

3 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

HAHAHAAAA!!!

CONGRATS!!!

We will now allow YOU to be the lucky purchaser of this very fine sought after processor. 

But if you don't act fast, we will give this awesome gift to purchase to someone else!!!

Oh... You didn't check your email in a few days?? SORRY SUCKER IT'S GONE!!!!

pissed myself laughing.

You actually won and forgot to check your email? Oh dude, I'm sorry. I would be so pissed if that happened to me. The thing is, there's nothing stating anyone here is guaranteed a win. I'm temped to pay the extra $100 to buy the damn thing. Of course, if I did that, I couldn't buy the Noctua HSF. 

How many times did you enter ShrimpBrime? I'm curious to see how many people win here, how often they enter and how long it takes to win.

1 hour ago, Sithtiger said:

You actually won and forgot to check your email? Oh dude, I'm sorry. I would be so pissed if that happened to me. The thing is, there's nothing stating anyone here is guaranteed a win. I'm temped to pay the extra $100 to buy the damn thing. Of course, if I did that, I couldn't buy the Noctua HSF. 

How many times did you enter ShrimpBrime? I'm curious to see how many people win here, how often they enter and how long it takes to win.

Sorry, I was making fun of Newegg there. 

I have a 2700X and an 8700K and plenty of other legacy hardware. I won't be purchasing anything until DDR5 hits desktop platforms unless I get a second hand chip for cheap.

The reason why is I delid all my chips, and making a 300$ F'up or a 500$ F'up isn't always exactly fun. Although having a pretty high success rate, I'm bound to kill one eventually XD

2 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Sorry, I was making fun of Newegg there. 

I have a 2700X and an 8700K and plenty of other legacy hardware. I won't be purchasing anything until DDR5 hits desktop platforms unless I get a second hand chip for cheap.

The reason why is I delid all my chips, and making a 300$ F'up or a 500$ F'up isn't always exactly fun. Although having a pretty high success rate, I'm bound to kill one eventually XD

That's the spirit. Keep up the positive attitude and you'll go places. 😜

1 minute ago, Sithtiger said:

That's the spirit. Keep up the positive attitude and you'll go places. 😜

Damn skippy!