PC Restarting after Screen Breaks

dannyj6185

So today my pc started crashing, followed by a restart. My monitor breaks (Image) and I have no idea whats going on.

Please Help

1640554912_20210121_2158481.jpg

It crashes while I am watching yt videos, the "aw snap" chrome error comes up and they 10-20 secs later it crashes. (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95669?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en)

Specs:

Intel i5-6400
AMD R9 380 (Has overheating Problems)
Prebuilt so not sure of PSU but I think 500W

Corsair Vengeance 2x 8gb (capped at 2133Mhz 😞)

Look at windows crash log. Might find something useful. Hope it's a driver issue only. 

What I see here is that GPU failed to compose an image, so the site crashed and gave you a support code. Maybe that's a driver issue, maybe hardware issue. Try to load up the GPU with a synthetic test, see how it holds up. If it crashes, completely uninstall the driver with DDU (display driver uninstaller), then reinstall it. See if the problems persists.

I hope it's nothing major. But if that doesn't fix it, you might have a dying card. I might be wrong though 

What I gather from this is that its probably a driver error.

How do I fix it?

WindowsLOg.PNG

I don't know whats changed but my recent crashes have been from "Kernel-Power" not from the drivers.

1WindowsLog.PNG

22 hours ago, Light-Yagami said:

Look at windows crash log. Might find something useful. Hope it's a driver issue only. 

What I see here is that GPU failed to compose an image, so the site crashed and gave you a support code. Maybe that's a driver issue, maybe hardware issue. Try to load up the GPU with a synthetic test, see how it holds up. If it crashes, completely uninstall the driver with DDU (display driver uninstaller), then reinstall it. See if the problems persists.

I hope it's nothing major. But if that doesn't fix it, you might have a dying card. I might be wrong though 

Yeah I reinstalled the drivers and its still happening, although in the event viewer, it only says Kernel-Power when I crash.