Compatibility with H115i and Corsair 4000D

QuantumPlutonian

Hello everyone. I am trying to build a new pc. However, I do not know if these components fit. I was wondering if the Corsair 4000D supports the H115i and the Corsair Vengeance ram. 

This may seem like a dumb question, but I really don't want to mess this up. If anyone knows, please let me know. 

And, yes, I have checked on Corsair and I cannot find info anywhere else... 

Thanks, Quantum

The Corsair 4000D supports the H115i. For the RAM, that's dependent on the motherboard and not the case. 

corsair 4000d.PNG

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

On 1/21/2021 at 3:41 PM, SpiderMan said:

The Corsair 4000D supports the H115i. For the RAM, that's dependent on the motherboard and not the case. 

corsair 4000d.PNG

Yes, I know that the liquid cooler fits the case, and I know that the RAM will fit my motherboard, but my question is whether the cooler will interfere with the RAM, and whether all of it will fit in the case. 

Thanks, Quantum

2 hours ago, QuantumPlutonian said:

Yes, I know that the liquid cooler fits the case, and I know that the RAM will fit my motherboard, but my question is whether the cooler will interfere with the RAM, and whether all of it will fit in the case. 

Thanks, Quantum

The cooler shouldn't interfere with the RAM at all. The pump takes up the space it would be similar to the stock cooler. If we are talking about a big air cooler like a Noctua NH-D15 or a be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, then it can interfere with RAM clearances and the max CPU cooler height of the case (Your side panel won't close). 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"