Does Asusrock A320M-HDV R4.0 motherboard have integrated graphics?

silvosa
Go to solution Solved by WhitetailAni,

There is no company as Asusrock, and no, it does not have graphics.

Those ports are for if you have an APU installed, which the 1600AF does not have.

To get a display, you will need a graphics card.

Budget (including currency): 500 euros

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  General desktop and high end mathematics programs such as Matlab

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi. I moved to Spain a couple of years ago and so finding components has been a bit of a problem as I dont speak much Spanish. However I bought the above motherboard and an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Stepping AF 3.6GHz and assembled it all. I could not get it to boot (could see no output and black screen). My local tech guy says I need a graphics card, although the mobo has three graphics outputs (HDMI,VGA and DVI-D). I am a little old school with modern components but it seems to me that the mobo does have graphics. Can anyone help?

Those ports are for if you have an APU installed, which the 1600AF does not have.

elephants

7 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

The video outputs only work if you have a apu in the board, like a 3200g, so you need a video card with a 1600

Thanks for the rapid reply. That was exactly the information I needed. have a nice day.

9 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Thanks for the rapid reply. That was exactly the information I needed. have a nice day.