Microphone makes a buzzing sound when i speak on discord

V3noe

Hello so my friends said to me that they can hear a buzzing sound whenever I speak on discord.

I noticed it ONLY happens as soon as I launch a game and when I'm in a game.

I always monitor my sound thru my Scarlett interface 2i2 3rd gen so I can hear myself while speaking and I cannot hear the buzzing what so ever.

my microphone is also not a bad one I got an Rode nt1. I really don't know what the issue could be. Any ideas?

46 minutes ago, V3noe said:

Hello so my friends said to me that they can hear a buzzing sound whenever I speak on discord.

I noticed it ONLY happens as soon as I launch a game and when I'm in a game.

I always monitor my sound thru my Scarlett interface 2i2 3rd gen so I can hear myself while speaking and I cannot hear the buzzing what so ever.

my microphone is also not a bad one I got an Rode nt1. I really don't know what the issue could be. Any ideas?

which game? is VOIP activated in those games? maybe the gamesetting mess stuff up.

4 minutes ago, toni2 said:

which game? is VOIP activated in those games? maybe the gamesetting mess stuff up.

I definitely know it happens while playing cs:go and battlefront 2. I know it isn't the mic because I switched to my old one and still the same

1 minute ago, V3noe said:

I definitely know it happens while playing cs:go and battlefront 2. I know it isn't the mic because I switched to my old one and still the same

Battlefield messed with my setting (on Teamspeak not discord) cause in game Voice chat (i assume Battlefront is simmilar). Have you tried turning that off?

1 minute ago, toni2 said:

Battlefield messed with my setting (on Teamspeak not discord) cause in game Voice chat (i assume Battlefront is simmilar). Have you tried turning that off?

nope im gonna try that

10 minutes ago, toni2 said:

i dont think theres a way to turn voip off in battlefront 2 lol

1 minute ago, V3noe said:

i dont think theres a way to turn voip off in battlefront 2 lol

lol. Didn'T know that. Maybe change in windwos settings the asigned microfon to your onboard soundcard oO ... else. i'm out of ideas, sorry

10 hours ago, toni2 said:

lol. Didn'T know that. Maybe change in windwos settings the asigned microfon to your onboard soundcard oO ... else. i'm out of ideas, sorry

Thanks for trying tho:)