If I were to break a school rule outside of school time, could I still get in trouble?

It depends on the school. At some schools in the US, you can get in trouble for breaking a school rule, even if you aren't on school grounds, AND don't have a uniform. A few months ago a kid got suspended for using an airsoft gun in his own front yard. At another school, a girl got suspended and kicked off the cheerleading squad for picking up a drunk friend from a house party on the weekend. Schools are getting crazy nowadays.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

It depends on the school. At some schools in the US, you can get in trouble for breaking a school rule, even if you aren't on school grounds, AND don't have a uniform. A few months ago a kid got suspended for using an airsoft gun in his own front yard. At another school, a girl got suspended and kicked off the cheerleading squad for picking up a drunk friend from a house party on the weekend. Schools are getting crazy nowadays.

It's all about control.

The state would rather teach you what to believe than your own parents. They are extending their reach, and authority. 

This is why i went to a Charter School. 

Private schools are much better, and less expensive.

Chances are you don't have to pay a cent.

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

It's all about control.

The state would rather teach you what to believe than your own parents. They are extending their reach, and authority. 

This is why i went to a Charter School. 

Private schools are much better, and less expensive.

Chances are you don't have to pay a cent.

Agreed. Public schools are some of the worst institutions in existence.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

You should jump into school next time. That will show them your enthusiasm for your upcoming class and karma will be restored.

This.

If you're still on school grounds you have to abide by their rules.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers