If I were to break a school rule outside of school time, could I still get in trouble?

So at school today I was just chilling with my friends, and the bell had gone, to signal the end of the day. I jumped over this wall as I usually do, and a teacher came up to me and asked me for my name, also threatening to take me to my head of year. None of my friends gave her my name either, but I'm still curious. I mean, firstly, the headteacher has seen me jump over this wall and hasn't cared, but this teacher has. So if I'm outside of school time but still on the premise, would it be a broken "rule?"

Gaming and Editing: Intel Core i7-4930k 4.6Ghz 6-Core Processor - EK Supremacy CSQ CPU WaterblockASUS P9X79 ATX Motherboard - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (8x4GB) 1866 Memory - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black 1200Mhz 6GB W/ EK FC780 Ti Nickel Waterblock Graphics Card  - Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive x3 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD x2 - Fractal Design Define R4 Window Modded - BitFenix Spectre Pro Blue LED 140mm Fan x1 - BitFenix Spectre PWM LED 120mm Fan x4 - Corsair HX850 80 Plus Gold Modular Power SupplyMicrosoft Windows 8 64-bit Operating System

If you're still on school grounds you have to abide by their rules.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I'd like to say no, but scene as you are on school premises I'm pretty certain it applies

OnePlus 6T

I'm sure school rules still apply as long as your on school grounds. If your headteacher has seen you do it before then it probably wouldn't matter if that other teacher reported you.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I did mention that isn't an actual rule, some teachers say it is, and some say it isn't, but I've seen no sign of it being a genuine rule.

Gaming and Editing: Intel Core i7-4930k 4.6Ghz 6-Core Processor - EK Supremacy CSQ CPU WaterblockASUS P9X79 ATX Motherboard - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (8x4GB) 1866 Memory - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black 1200Mhz 6GB W/ EK FC780 Ti Nickel Waterblock Graphics Card  - Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive x3 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD x2 - Fractal Design Define R4 Window Modded - BitFenix Spectre Pro Blue LED 140mm Fan x1 - BitFenix Spectre PWM LED 120mm Fan x4 - Corsair HX850 80 Plus Gold Modular Power SupplyMicrosoft Windows 8 64-bit Operating System

too school 4 cool

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I did mention that isn't an actual rule, some teachers say it is, and some say it isn't, but I've seen no sign of it being a genuine rule.

Go ask the teacher that called you out on it where it is written down that this is not allowed. If it is somewhere. Then you broke the rule and should not do this anymore. 

Or you could just be social and just stop jumping over that wall. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

If you are on school property then the rules apply

equally if your school has a uniform, being anywhere in public, the rules apply as to the public you represent the school

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Thanks for the advise guys. I'll remember that next time I dare to jump over a wall, the shame of it. I ought to be executed.

Thanks for the advise guys. I'll remember that next time I dare to jump over a wall, the shame of it. I ought to be executed.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If you are on school property then the rules apply

equally if your school has a uniform, being anywhere in public, the rules apply as to the public you represent the school

I was about to mention the uniform bit.

If you are wearing a uniform you are representing that school, therefore the rules still apply. Not sure about other countries but that is how it is in the UK.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Regardless of the time, school premises rules apply to everyone on any time of day :/

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

If you have a uniform that could count as representing the school.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

It depends on what you are doing. Even if you are of age and it isn't during school hours, you can still get fined or arrested for smoking/drinking on school property.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Jumping over a wall is not a bad thing to do, therefore the teacher's argument is invalid.

Pilates

I'm almost certain that is a teacher went to the head teacher and said "there are kids jumping oer a wall" the head teacher would laugh and say "ok, I have better things to do."

So trivial it's stupid.  

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I hereby swear. With my hand on my heart. That when i become a teacher. I won't be this kind of d*ck.

And this kind of rule is probably a grey area. You might get in a bit of trouble. But i wouldn't imagine it will be that bad. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Seems like the teacher was having a shit day and wanted to tell someone off and, well you were the first person that they came across.  Or they just wanted to feel like theu had authority, often happens to me when I ask questions a teacher can't answer and they feel like they've lost control so they try and pick out a fault in me.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Once got in a fight on summer vacation 16 miles away from school grounds and was suspended when the guy who lost the fight (he started) reported me so wasn't there for 3 days of the start of the year. BULLSHIT AT ITS BEST

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Yes in the teachers eyes but who gives a fuck like seriously its not like jumping over the wall damages it!

I jump over my wall all the time because I have P.E last period and 5 minutes is not enough time for me to change and walk to the bus when I talk non-stop so I have to run to the bus hop the school wall then get on my bus just before it leaves several times a teacher has shouted at me and I just ran on because I would miss the bus otherwise...

:D

You are responsible for your actions outside of school and can be held accountable, at least at my school. If I happened to go to a party and got arrested (happened a couiple years ago to some other kids) there will be/were consequences at school

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

So at school today I was just chilling with my friends, and the bell had gone, to signal the end of the day. I jumped over this wall as I usually do, and a teacher came up to me and asked me for my name, also threatening to take me to my head of year. None of my friends gave her my name either, but I'm still curious. I mean, firstly, the headteacher has seen me jump over this wall and hasn't cared, but this teacher has. So if I'm outside of school time but still on the premise, would it be a broken "rule?"

Public Schools will do what they want, and are some of the most corrupt public organizations.

I was expelled for telling a principle to fuck off, and stop harassing me at a public park. I of course called him all kinds of names, but they point was the man was harassing me a hour after school, at a public park.

The fact is; if you get out of school, you must go back home! If you do not go home after school then the school is still technically responsible for you. 

I went home that day, and was still suspended.

You won't be able to complain either, because no one will take you seriously.  

Which means if you do ANYTHING that they don't like; they will suspend your ass. 

Schools are filled with power hungry failures. 

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!