Re-apply thermal paste after reseating heatsink even if no thermal issues?

Hi I recently installed a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Black RGB edition.

First I cleaned off the previous old thermal paste with 99% IPA.

I applied the thermal paste properly, and then reseated the heatsink a few times (3 or 4). once during installation and a few times 2-3 hours later (this was when I encountered some boot issues and asked a forum, will include the link).

I recently found out, people usually re-apply every time they remove heatsink. But I removed it more than 1 time and did not re-apply.

I currently have no thermal issues with this, under heavy load the max it gets to is ~66C, and 30C while browsing like right now.

Is it ok that I haven't reapplied the paste or will my PC be affected negatively in any way ?

I would like very much to avoid re applying at all costs if I can as I am worried I might damage my CPU or Motherboard due to the previous boot issue I mentioned: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/is-my-motherboard-and-cpu-ok.3680249/

The booting issue has been resolved a long time back.
TLDR on previous issue; PC turned on for few seconds and then off after tightening cooler and re-adjusting RAM although it isn't clear which of the 2 caused the issue.

(Lenovo Prebuilt) System: i7 - 10700, RTX 2070 Super, FSP 80+ Gold PSU, 2x 8GB Legion Ram, Lenovo Stock Motherboard

5 minutes ago, MrMikeoxsmall said:

Hi I recently installed a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Black RGB edition.

First I cleaned off the previous old thermal paste with 99% IPA.

I applied the thermal paste properly, and then reseated the heatsink a few times (3 or 4). once during installation and a few times 2-3 hours later (this was when I encountered some boot issues and asked a forum, will include the link).

I recently found out, people usually re-apply every time they remove heatsink. But I removed it more than 1 time and did not re-apply.

I currently have no thermal issues with this, under heavy load the max it gets to is ~66C, and 30C while browsing like right now.

Is it ok that I haven't reapplied the paste or will my PC be affected negatively in any way ?

I would like very much to avoid re applying at all costs if I can as I am worried I might damage my CPU or Motherboard due to the previous boot issue I mentioned: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/is-my-motherboard-and-cpu-ok.3680249/

The booting issue has been resolved a long time back.
TLDR on previous issue; PC turned on for few seconds and then off after tightening cooler and re-adjusting RAM although it isn't clear which of the 2 caused the issue.

(Lenovo Prebuilt) System: i7 - 10700, RTX 2070 Super, FSP 80+ Gold PSU, 2x 8GB Legion Ram, Lenovo Stock Motherboard

If it ain't broke, leave it alone.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

53 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

If it ain't broke, leave it alone.

The air bubbles will not damage my CPU further down the line will they?

3 minutes ago, MrMikeoxsmall said:

The air bubbles will not damage my CPU further down the line will they?

You mean the ultra tiny bubble that form when you pull off a heatsink, and then put it back on, that form the heatsink paste?

No, they have no effect

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

You mean the ultra tiny bubble that form when you pull off a heatsink, and then put it back on, that form the heatsink paste?

No, they have no effect

OK thank you for your help again. I remember you from my post about the tight cooler xD.

1 minute ago, MrMikeoxsmall said:

OK thank you for your help again. I remember you from my post about the tight cooler xD.

Yeah you'll be fine 🙂

I like to help people with IT issues, so I'm all over the forums.