Monitor issue

When I create a custom res (1750x1080) and I select that res on my desktop, my screen doesn’t become fully stretched and my games stay native while in the settings it says Fullscreen 1750x1080, please help (I also tried 1440x1080 and more stretched res and my desktop still looks the same and my games still native) 

im not 100% sure but i think games can manage the monitor resolution themselves independently of windows settings. setting a resolution in windows does not force the game to run at that same resolution unless you also set it to run at that new one in the game settings. 

1 hour ago, The_Vaccine said:

im not 100% sure but i think games can manage the monitor resolution themselves independently of windows settings. setting a resolution in windows does not force the game to run at that same resolution unless you also set it to run at that new one in the game settings. 

I tried changing the game config,my monitor becomes stretched but refuses to become fully stretched 

40 minutes ago, Vaxifyyy said:

I tried changing the game config,my monitor becomes stretched but refuses to become fully stretched 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i mean a lot of the times it depends on the game. certain resolutions might not be allowed because it would mess up any FOV settings. what game is this for?

2 minutes ago, The_Vaccine said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i mean a lot of the times it depends on the game. certain resolutions might not be allowed because it would mess up any FOV settings. what game is this for?

Fortnite, tons of people use the resolution and it works and one of the pro streamer made a video on how to get it and I did all the steps but my fortnite didn’t become stretched but his did (this pic is mine, it says it’s using the res but it’s still native, I don’t know if it’s just my monitor or fortnite itself, also the software for the res is called Cru, if this will help, on the software I have a resolution called 1920x1080i which no one has 

08ABB05C-E57E-4969-A90E-3A16AD7BA24F.jpeg

Go to ur GPU utlity, eg Nvida Control Panel.

navigate to the size and composition tab.

Change 'perform scaling on', to GPU, and select 'Do not scale', and 'override programs'.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

5 hours ago, SolarNova said:

Go to ur GPU utlity, eg Nvida Control Panel.

navigate to the size and composition tab.

Change 'perform scaling on', to GPU, and select 'Do not scale', and 'override programs'.

I have amd 

11 hours ago, Vaxifyyy said:

I have amd 

Do the same with the AMD software. I havnt used a AMD card in years, used to be in the catalyst control center, no idea where it is in the new Radean Software, just have a look for it.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |