Pc goes through reboot cycle when playing games

SajadB

I bought new ryzen 5 5600x and i had before that ryzen 5 2600 after i bought the 5600x when i run game such as rust or escape from tarkov my pc would instanly crash then i came to the conclusion that my corsair vs550 was not supplying enough food so after few days i went and bought rm750 2019 edition power supply and i was be able to play some game not heavy on the cpu or gpu but when i starting playing escape from tarkov (with the new power supply of course ) after 2 min it crashed tried to run it again it instanly crashed when i was in game then i went to update bios and put some voltage on it first time it was 1.25 now its running ok at 1.28175  but one thing i am wandering should keep the CPu ryzen 5600x i feel like cpu wasnt getting enough power and now its running ok should send it back get another one or just keep it 

System rig currently 

CPU ryzen 5600x currently 

GPU: gtx 1070 evga sc 

Motherboard: Asrock steel legend x570 bios version P3.50

ram corsair vengeance 16gb ram 3000mhz

PSU corsair rm750W 2019 edition 

PS before when i had ryzen 5 2600 the pc was running perfect with that mobo no problems at all after when i bought and installed the new ryzen 5600x it started rebooting after some heavy tittle game running.

latest bios?

tried CPU stress test like cinebench?

how about stock settings, if you adjusted voltage

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

latest bios?

tried CPU stress test like cinebench?

how about stock settings, if you adjusted voltage

ohh btw i my cpu was running max 4.3ghz i made it 4.6 what is supposed to do and now it runns ok yeah i did cinnebench with the second one passed the test something that was weird when i did heaven it would pass when i did cinnebench all when it was stocked passed but when i play games it went through rebbot cycle screen black then a reboot

1 minute ago, SajadB said:

ohh btw i my cpu was running max 4.3ghz i made it 4.6 what is supposed to do and now it runns ok yeah i did cinnebench with the second one passed the test something that was weird when i did heaven it would pass when i did cinnebench all when it was stocked passed but when i play games it went through rebbot cycle screen black then a reboot

so it's only games?

did you try resetting to stock settings? (but with XMP on)

so it's only games?

did you try resetting to stock settings? (but with XMP on)

no i havent but i was wandering the problem keeps poping on after i did that should i send cpu back get a new one or just stay with the added voltage that i gave 

Just now, SajadB said:

no i havent but i was wandering the problem keeps poping on after i did that should i send cpu back get a new one or just stay with the added voltage that i gave 

you're doing an overclock, so of course it's not guaranteed to be stable

you'll have to find stability for your chip for the overclock you want as it's not guaranteed

you'll have to test it at stock settings, if it crashes then you have a defective chip and you should return it

if you're returning it just because you cant OC it to your liking, idk, doesnt sound ethical but you do you

you're doing an overclock, so of course it's not guaranteed to be stable

you'll have to find stability for your chip for the overclock you want as it's not guaranteed

you'll have to test it at stock settings, if it crashes then you have a defective chip and you should return it

if you're returning it just because you cant OC it to your liking, idk, doesnt sound ethical but you do you

no i didnt oc and it crashed when it was stock and i was booting in to game it would crash when i added voltage it was running ok but i guess i gotta more testing today cinebench stock runs perfect but when in game at stock it would crash 

1 minute ago, SajadB said:

no i didnt oc and it crashed when it was stock and i was booting in to game it would crash when i added voltage it was running ok but i guess i gotta more testing today cinebench stock runs perfect but when in game at stock it would crash 

resetted CMOS? then enable XMP

if it's crashing on stock settings, then it's probably incompatible or faulty, but not sure which part

oh, and change pcie gen to 3.0 in bios, give that a shot

Just now, Moonzy said:

resetted CMOS? then enable XMP

no i have not resseted cmos 

Just now, SajadB said:

no i have not resseted cmos 

give it a go and

oh, and change pcie gen to 3.0 in bios, give that a shot