RouterOS no longer shows up on my home network.

Bean Cooling

I run a 10gbase-L fiber line in my home between 2 switches, one of them is a Mikrotik CRS305. I accessed RouterOS via the default IP, and changed the static ip, now the switch doesn't show up on my home network, pretty much everything in winbox does nothing, (there aren't any IP table conflicts), and on top of that, I can't access routerOS with either the previous address or the new one, (and yes I do change my PC's static IP to match the subnets when trying to connect), the new IP was within my router's IP range, what am I doing wrong?

PS: I have another Mikrotik SwOS switch that I changed the static IP on, but it changed from what I put (192.168.1.111) to a new address (192.168.1.12).

Physical reset, push the button... You might have 2 networks configured by mistake. Make sure you disable DHCP on everything except router.

1 hour ago, RageTester said:

Physical reset, push the button... You might have 2 networks configured by mistake. Make sure you disable DHCP on everything except router.

I tried that earlier today, no luck, maybe I didn't use enough force, I might try that once morning comes by.

EDIT1: I don't think I enabled DHCP on the CRS305, but it was on my actual router.