$400-450 Laptop for Light Gaming

YellowMenace

One of my friends is in the market for a laptop that can play some games on med-low settings. The most intense game she plays are mainly TF2, Dota 2, and LoL, nothing too bad. (With some other smaller games thrown into the bunch) My main consern is heat, I know some laptops get pretty toasty when gaming.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

Any laptop with a 730m or anything equivalent to that and enough ram will do for light gaming. 

I was pondering on that laptop, but I'm not sure about the cooling. The only other laptops with that apu are HP Pavilions and those are just a big no.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

I was pondering on that laptop, but I'm not sure about the cooling. The only other laptops with that apu are HP Pavilions and those are just a big no.

It will be fine