AMD RGB WRAITH PRISM COOLER

JmPlayz

I have and ryzen 5 3500x now running in my pc at 3.6Ghz base clock I want to max my CPU to 4.1Ghz Max boost 

But I have Only Stock cooler Soo I buy amd rgb wraith prism cooler is that ok?

1 minute ago, JmPlayz said:

I have and ryzen 5 3500x now running in my pc at 3.6Ghz base clock I want to max my CPU to 4.1Ghz Max boost 

Why exactly do you need to overclock your system? The Ryzen 3500X is already a pretty fine performer.

7 minutes ago, 514_AppleGuy said:

Why exactly do you need to overclock your system? The Ryzen 3500X is already a pretty fine performer.

^ was about to say the same thing.

20 minutes ago, JmPlayz said:

anyway zen 2 won't oc much and especially not a wraith prism maybe on a hyper 212 evo at least

What is your question? Is WHAT ok? The 3500 really isn't worth overclocking, but if you insist on trying the Wraith Prism isn't a good choice. It's better than the Wraith Stealth but it's not intended to be used for overclocking.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16