HP 6000 SFF: Stuck in BIOS screen

morpyus

Help!! I was doing okay for the last few months with my pc but suddenly since last week the system freezes, no ":( blue screen" whatsoever regardless if i'm gaming or not, if i play music then it freezes, the sound would be like a broken record, replaying that same millisecond, nothing happens after that so i was forced to hold the powerbutton for it to shut down.

When i turn it on it goes to the screen below stuck for an eternity, i cant press any f10 or del, i can only trigger the bios settings if something is written below the screen like the keys to press and what the functions were, sometimes i get lucky and something shows up below the hp screen and was able to go to desktop but after an hour it freezes again. What should i do?

I tried the old swap the ram and remove 1 until it works, remove the gpu and connect the monitor to the motherboard, disconnecting the hdd and the power cable and turning it on without any drive but it still persists to the blue hp invent screen..

Intel Q9400 Quad Core

Nvidia GT1030

4GB RAM

500GB Seagate HDD

20210121_113631.jpg

Sounds like drivers or corrupted bios? this is kind aof a long shot and mostly a last resort but i would say check the latest bios version for your mobo and flash the newest version

it has v1.09, how do i flash a new bios?