RTX 3090 FE crashing PC

Hello All,

So I'm having a bit of a crisis. I built up a new PC to directly support the new RTX3000 series GPU's. Of course I couldn't get my hand on one at first, so I used an RTX2060. Everything ran well enough with my setup and I've been pretty happy. And even better news, I just got an RTX 3090 FE. So of course I just installed it in my PC. Booted the PC up, opened Warzone, then noticed an odd noise coming from the GPU itself. Sounded as if it was struggling. So I booted down, made sure my connections were good, and booted it back up. Opened Warzone set my settings to where they had been with my 2060, with the exception of the resolution. Went from 1080 to 1440. Then my whole system shutdown! Now, I'm no dummy when it comes to this stuff, but I am admittedly rusty. However, my initial thought is my PSU " and yes, I have two separate cables running to supply the 12pin splice on the 3090" and I'm running a recommended PSU. I was able to load up Minecraft and play it for a bit with no issue, but when I loaded up Cyberpunk it crashed again. I'm not talking crash to windows, but a full system shutdown. I have to restart my PSU in order for the PC to boot back up. 

Has anyone else had this issue, or have an idea of what it could be? I'm leaning toward PSU being to small even though everything tells me 750W is good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My system;

ASUS ROG STRIX B-550 ATX motherboard

Ryzen7 3700X CPU

EVGA Supernova 750 GA Gold

and 48 gigs of DDR4 RAM ( 2x8 - 2x16 sticks)