MSI B550 mobos - has updated BIOS for 5600X if I buy now?

I recently lucked out getting a 5600X. Now waiting to get a mobo - the B550 Gaming Edge Wifi specifically. If I buy one now from the latest stock, would I have a good chance of getting one that works with the 5600X out of the box?

I don't mind flashing the BIOS to the latest if necessary, but that always makes me a bit nervous.

It's really hard to tell. You might get a unit that's fresh off the production line, or you might get a unit that's been sitting on a warehouse shelf for three months. Thankfully, the B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI has a BIOS flashback feature that allows you to update without the CPU, so you don't need to worry. Here's a great video that explains the process. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)