Steam Sale Payday 2

virtualTune

Just got word that tonight Payday 2 will be 66% off, so roughly 10 bucks. This is just a heads up :) It is likely that some other co-op games will be on sale as well.

-vT

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

How do you know this? 

that is a good question how does he ..... 

Aselwyn1

From the Community Group ;)

The sale just started!

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Sale is up. I just got it for $10.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Best off with the first one, PD2 has some nicer features but those damn bags are so annoying!

Project Restomod (In progress)

Payday 2 is worth it. If you have friends to play with you. I've beaten every mission on the hardest difficulty with my buddies and we just have a ball trying to figure out the fastest or most efficient way to do a mission. Or, trying out different skill builds for missions. Playing alone sucks. The bags suck if you're alone, but if you're with buddies the more bags the better for loot. :D

Better deal ... play it free til Sunday at 1 PM PDT ... free is good

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Payday 2 is worth it. If you have friends to play with you. I've beaten every mission on the hardest difficulty with my buddies and we just have a ball trying to figure out the fastest or most efficient way to do a mission. Or, trying out different skill builds for missions. Playing alone sucks. The bags suck if you're alone, but if you're with buddies the more bags the better for loot. :D

You've beaten every mission on deathwish? I'd be mighty impressed.

Yeah, I have. Got videos on the YouTubes but I will not say the channel name. It's honestly not that difficult. As long as you plan out everything it's easy. Deathwish isn't about fighting the cops head on. You're just trying to survive the wave and get the mission done quickly. So, it's just camping and good placed shots. Haven't finished Watchdogs pro on Deathwish because my PC bluescreened from not enough vcore then my buddy had to leave for vacation. Etc. however my main crew.. Everyone has the deathwish mask except for me. I just need one mission lol

Yeah, I have. Got videos on the YouTubes but I will not say the channel name. It's honestly not that difficult. As long as you plan out everything it's easy. Deathwish isn't about fighting the cops head on. You're just trying to survive the wave and get the mission done quickly. So, it's just camping and good placed shots. Haven't finished Watchdogs pro on Deathwish because my PC bluescreened from not enough vcore then my buddy had to leave for vacation. Etc. however my main crew.. Everyone has the deathwish mask except for me. I just need one mission lol

is it done in stealth though ^^

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs